We Believe . . .
- Gymnastics should be fun and affordable at every level. Gymnasts can learn progressively difficult skills without having to join competitive groups.
- It is very important to meet the needs of families that come through our doors. Progress certificates and monthly newsletters will ensure you know what your child is learning, why they are learning specific skills, what choices lie ahead, and how to help your child overcome obstacles that may be keeping him/her from progressing.
- Every gymnast is part of our family.
- Strength and flexibility training in ALL levels teaches gymnasts that setting & accomplishing goals has its own rewards.
- Learning gymnastics skills increases dexterity and confidence in all other physical activities.
- Highly qualified coaches - Positive environment -
- Coaches have extensive knowledge & training in spotting techniques, correct body form, and background checks done before they begin coaching. Coaches also complete U100 coaches training upon being approved for USAG membership.
- Gymnasts are taught in specially designed progressions to build strength and prevent injury at every level.
- Our coaches are passionate about teaching and LOVE celebrating your child's achievements!